We create software for businesses. Using technology efficiently to build competitive advantage is tough. When we consult with our clients, we focus on business value to your customers. Our philosophy is to ask questions early and often to build an understanding of your market and your strategy.
A few of the questions we always ask include:
- Describe the ideal customer for this software?
- Why would that customer choose to use this software?
- Is there a competitive product already in the market?
- What do you hope to gain by offering this software?
- How will you know if you achieve those gains?
- Have you made a decision about what technologies you’d like to use?
- Do you have infrastructure in place to support the software once built?
Beginning with answers to these questions and many more, we dig into what we really do best: create software.
How can we help you?
If you have a software need, an issue with existing applications, or a tough programming problem that you want to talk through, get in touch. We’d love to meet up to chat, whether in person, online or on the phone.
Creating Tools that Save Time
Testing software is time consuming. We’ve made it a bit easier with Jasmine-Flex, a testing framework that reduces the effort required before end-user testing. More.
Want to Work at SRT?
We are always looking to start conversations with exceptional developers who love to learn, share and debate technology. Send us your resume. We’re flexible, but plan on being in Ann Arbor several days per week.